Tourism & sport
Bédouès is located 4 kilometres from Florac, seat of the Cévennes National Park.
On the occasion of your stay at the Chantemerle campsite, you will have the opportunity :
- to simply go to Bédouès to see the impressive collegiate church Notre-Dame-de-l'Assomption and the amazing Saint-Saturnin chapel.
- to discover nearby towns and villages such as Florac, Le Pont-de-Montvert, Quézac or the medieval city of Sainte-Enimie, and even to visit Mende or Millau and its famous viaduct.
- to discover the great Méjean, Sauveterre and Noir Causses.
- to drive through the gorges of the Tarn and of the Jonte.
- to set off to attack Mont Aigoual and Mont Lozère.
The exceptional aven Armand, the magnificent pink cave of Dargilan, the surprising chaos of Nîmes-le-Vieux, the majestic Rûnes waterfall and many other equally spectacular sites await you for an unforgettable holiday.
Hiking or cycling in the Cévennes National Park, kayaking, climbing, via ferrata, accrobranche, caving and others will delight the most sporty among you.
Tourist map, leaflets and advice will be available at the campsite reception.
Find other informations on the Florac Tourist Office website