Activities & services
From the campsite Chantemerle, you will have the possibility to go hiking or cycling in the wooded hillsides forming the foothills of the Mont Lozère.
With your own equipment, you will be able (depending on the season) to take to the water for a descent of the Haut Tarn in a kayak or by the water's edge for fishing.
Collective barbecue, children's playground, games and reading room, ping-pong tables, petanque ground, table football and sauna are waiting for you to make your holidays more enjoyable.
As for your evenings, a musical meal is organised every month in June, July and August. And that's all there is to it ! Or almost. At nightfall, you will have the chance to go and watch a beaver family that has made its home on the campsite.
People come to the Chantemerle campsite above all to enjoy quiet nights, to rest and recharge their batteries !
Finally, to make your holiday easier, we offer you a whole range of services:
- bread depot
- small grocery shop
- sale of ice cream, cold drinks, regional products and frozen water bottles
- bar-restaurant pizzeria with take-away meals
- free wifi at the reception and the restaurant (NO WAVES in the rest of the campsite)
- washing machine / dryer
- fridge rental
- loan of cot, games, books, petanque balls and table tennis rackets
- bed linen, towels and cleaning package at the end of the stay for the rentals
- waste sorting
- motorhome service area